DPC receives 75 per cent of the funds

By Lokmat English Desk | Published: January 6, 2021 09:00 PM2021-01-06T21:00:01+5:302021-01-06T21:00:01+5:30

Aurangabad, Jan 6: The government will start releasing funds of the District Planning Committee (DPC), which will pave the ...

DPC receives 75 per cent of the funds | DPC receives 75 per cent of the funds

DPC receives 75 per cent of the funds

Next

Aurangabad, Jan 6:

The government will start releasing funds of the District Planning Committee (DPC), which will pave the way for the lingering development works in the district said district collector Sunil Chavan. He also said that 100 per cent funds would be received by the end of March. Chavan said that the district planning committee has received a fund of Rs 240 crore so far, which is about 75 per cent of the total funds. The remaining 25 per cent from total Rs 325 crore will be received in the next few days.

Open in app