The PCB had announced on March 25 that the centrally contracted players will make a collective contribution in the emergency relief fund, while the PCB will separately match the contribution of its staff.
"I want to thank all the centrally contracted players and the PCB staff for their generous contributions in the Prime Minister's Covid-19 Pandemic Relief Fund. Cricket has once again demonstrated that it values, respects and cares for its fans, followers and supporters, and will continue to do so," said Ehsan M, the PCB Chairman.
"In these difficult times, we pray for the health and safety of our paramedics and other frontline fighters, and hope the government will succeed in its endeavours in overcoming this pandemic," he added.
While Dr Fehmida Mirza, Federal Minister for Inter-Provincial Coordination, said: "The PCB has been one of the leading orgsations, which has helped and supported the government by spreading public service messages to create awareness about this pandemic."
PCB had earlier ruled out any 'unusual cuts' for players or staff amid the coronavirus crisis.
"Cricketers are the biggest stakeholders in Pakistan cricket, both domestic and international. I want to assure everyone, that their interests will be safeguarded in the best possible way. There would not be any unusual cuts," M had said.
M also stated that all retired cricketer will continue to get their pensions and PCB's main priority is safeguarding players and staff.
( With inputs from ANI )