NEET 2020 cutoff is the minimum qualifying percentile to be secured to pass the entrance test. The calculation of percentile depends on several factors including number of appearing students, difficulty level of paper, performance of test takers and others.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 cut-off marks will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) to shortlist the candidates for admission to medical courses. The entrance examination was conducted on 13 September from 2 pm to 5 pm.
NEET 2020 exam cut off marks will be provided to the students with online mode along with the results. The cut off for the categories are General 50th percentile, while for SC/ ST/ OBC is 40th percentile.
Check below the factors that determine NEET Cut-Off 2020:
1. Number of candidates who attempted for the NEET 2020 Exam
2. Total seats available
3. Difficulty level of the exam - NEET
4. Reservation - criteria
5. NEET 2020 cut off : percentile and marks
Check below the factors that determine NEET Cut-Off 2020 for MBBS/ BDS:
1. Factors determining for NEET cut off marks for
2. Below are the factors determining NEET MBBS/BDS cut off for admission:
3. Number of candidates appeared for exam
4. The difficulty level of the NEET question paper 2020 in exam
5. Total seats available
NEET cut-off for admission:
The cut off of NEET 2020 will be considered for admission to the following UG medical seats:
1. 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats
2. 85% State Quota seats
3. Deemed and Central universities
4. ESIC and AFMS
5. Private institutes