Marathi | HIndi

Epaper
Follow us:
Home > Aurangabad > House reduced to ashes at Uttamnagar
House reduced to ashes at Uttamnagar English.Lokmat.com

House reduced to ashes at Uttamnagar

A locked house at Uttamnagar caught fire on Friday morning. The home appliances including TV, Refrigerator, fan and other ...
House reduced to ashes at Uttamnagar

A locked house at Uttamnagar caught fire on Friday morning. The home appliances including TV, Refrigerator, fan and other household articles reduced to ashes. The neighbours and the fire brigade jawans showing alertness broke the door and took out the gas cylinders due to which a major mishap was averted.

Anil Dnyanoba Somwanshi lives in a rented room at the house owned by Ganesh Shirsath at Uttamnagar. Somwanshi had gone to his native village and the house was locked. On Friday morning, the neighbours saw smoke coming out of the house. They immediately informed about it to the fire brigade. The neighbor Nitin Sanap broke the door of the house and Arun Pawar, Girish Narkhede, Praveen Ambilwade, Shantanu Sontakke and others threw water in the house. Meanwhile, the fire brigade officer Vijay Rathod and jawans, Ramesh Sonawane, Shrikrishna Holambe, Abdul Hamid, Bapu Dhas, Dinesh Veldode, Yogesh Dhudhe and others came to the spot and removed three gas cylinders from the house. The fire fighting squad brought the fire under control. However, home appliances including refridgerator, tv, computer, cupboard, Rs 10,000 cash and other documents reduced to ashes.

House reduced to ashes at Uttamnagar
Police begin probe in lady doctor molestation case
Twenty-point program for clean city
Shetkari Sanghatana threatens to launch agitation
Vishnu Shewale awarded Ph D