A 21-year-old man died of electrocution while cleng a water tank in the Matunga area here, police said.
In a press note, Mumbai police said that the deceased is identified as Babu Gonda.
The incident took place on Wednesday afternoon when he was cleng a water tank in the building of Railway Officer's residence in Matunga. He was taken to a hospital where he was declared dead by a doctor.
The Shahunagar police station has filed a case under section 394 (a) of the IPC and arrested a person.
( With inputs from ANI )
Disclaimer: This post has been auto-published from an agency feed without any modifications to the text and has not been reviewed by an editor