The administration has decided to impose a night curfew in Solapur city and district from tonight. It will be implemented from 11 pm to 5 am till March 7 in view of the increasing number of coronavirus cases.
Apart from this, schools and colleges in Solapur district will remain shut till March 7, said Guardian Minister Dattatraya Bharne.
Check out the key highlights of the press conference held by the authorities:
- - Strict night curfew in Solapur from today till March 7
- - Curfew from midnight today from 11pm to 5am
- - Considering the coronavirus spread threat, the administration will increase testing in the city and district
- - Schools and colleges will be closed till March 7
- - 10th and 12th classes will continue
- - Prohibition of holding any sports competition in the stadium till March 7
- - Limit of 50 people for wedding ceremony
- - Covid Care Centre, Dedicated Covid Center will be expanded
- - Coronavirus negative certificate mandatory for citizens coming to Solapur city and district from Karnataka